I love cooking and baking with essential oils, and this has got to be one of my favorite recipes to make for family get-togethers. It is such an easy recipe that everyone enjoys, especially me! If you love soft fudge-like brownies, then you HAVE to try these Chocolate Fudge Peppermint Brownies.
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
3/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups sugar
4 large eggs
3-5 drops doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan
3. Chop up the semi-sweet chocolate. Place it and the butter in a bowl and melt until smooth. Be sure not to burn it, stir at least every 30 seconds.
4. Add vanilla, eggs, sugar, and your peppermint oil. It is best if you add one drop at a time and be sure to mix it up good.
5. Slowly stir in the flour.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour into the pan.
7. Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and pulls out clean.
8. Let cool before cutting and serving.
I hope you enjoyed these Peppermint Brownies as much as I always do. Is there something you would do differently? If so, I would love to hear how you modified this recipe. Please leave me a comment below.